How to cancel my free trial/subscription?

Hello @Ricario_Rufus, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

We can confirm your subscription is cancelled, let us know if you have any further questions!

I need to cancel my subscription. I am not able to see button.

Hello @Lionel_Washington, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Your current account has a free Basic plan, so there isn’t any paid subscription connected to it, that’s why you’re unable to see a cancellation button.

Do you have any other account registered in Prezi?

PLEASE HELP!! I cannot cancel my trial offer/account. Can someone please help me to do this. Or can someone please cancel my account before my trial offer ends?

Hi @Vida_Sakalas, I have merged your question to the relevant topic.

Please note that your license is a free license so there is no subscription to cancel.

Please let me know if you have registered for a license and I would be happy to locate that account for you to cancel.

Hello! I have the same issue, I am trying to cancel before my free trial ends so I don’t get charged, but it seems that it is not possible. I don’t need Prezi after all and I would really appreciate it if you can help me! :slight_smile:

Hello @Nika_Zabihi, we’ve cancelled your subscription :slight_smile:

Hello same for me. I am on my trial period now that would expire on April 12 ( in two days) and I want to cancel my subscription before any payment is done. (I have followed the instructions for the cancelation and didn’t succeed to do it myself) Can you proceed to my license cancelation please ? Thank you in advance.

Hello @Selma_Souissi, I can see that your trial has been already canceled.

Does anyone know how to cancel a Prezi Next Basic license that provides no link to cancel your subscription?

Hello @Lynn_Scioli, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Please note that a Basic license does not have renewal as it is a free license, so there is nothing to cancel. :slight_smile:

Hi, I would like to cancel the Prezi video free trial, but can’t figure out how to do so. The option does not seem to be available ine the licence tab of my account parameters. Would please cancel it for me please.

Thanks

Hello @Liboiron_Pierre, your current account is connected to a free subscription, that’s why you’re unable to see a cancellation option. Do you have any other account registered in Prezi?

Hi Catarina,

Thanks for your answer.
I don’t have any other account. Under the LICENCES tab, in the PREZI NEXT box, the licence type is EDU VIDEO PRIVACY. Are your confirming it’s a free subscription. Otherwise I would like to cancel it.

Many thanks !

Pierre

@Liboiron_Pierre I’m confirming that’s a free plan :slight_smile:

Let us know if you still need any assistance!