How to cancel subscription

hi how to cancel my prezi subscription where i couldn’t see cancel subscription button. so please help me.

I couldn't see cancel subscription button

@Thaya_Govzig I can confirm that your subscription was successfully canceled, your license will not renew automatically at the end of your current subscription cycle.

Hi prezi I couldn’t see cancel subscription button.
And can other who have the link can they see my prezis after license expiration.

Your private presentations will still remain private with an expired license but you will still be able to use the view links for sharing the presentations.

But I didn’t even cancel my subscription

If I upgrade to plus and if download my prezi will it be permanent. Please answer quickly. Ps:thank you in advance.

@Thaya_Govzig I canceled the subscription for you manually.

The portable presentations are not affected by your license, you can use these files regardless of having an active subscription!

Thank you for your kind help and information. :innocent:

[Agnes-Prezi employee] Can you support me how to cancel my subscription?. i couldn’t see any cancel subscription button. Please, I need to cancel it as soon as possible. Thanks a lot

Hello @Davir_Gonzalez_Calde, I confirm that your subscription has been successfully canceled. Please bear in mind that your license features will still be available to you until the expiration date, but there will be no recurring charges.

Can you help me cancel my subscription?. i couldn’t see any cancel subscription button. Please, I need to cancel it as soon as possible. Thanks a lot

Hello @Mohammad_Al-Malaily, I can confirm your subscription is now canceled and you won’t have any more charges.

i want to cancel mine to, please

@Itxaso_Moreno I can confirm that your subscription was successfully canceled and your license will expire at the end of the trial period without an automatic payment.

Hi,

after clicking “cancel subscription”, the button is still there and no indication i’m no longer under paid plan.

can you please confirm my account will not be charged at the end of trial?

Thank you

Hello @Martin_Oravec, I confirm that your subscription has been successfully canceled. Please bear in mind that your license features will still be available to you until the expiration date, but there will be no charges.

Hi Catarina,

I am experiencing the same frustration. The website seems to be set up to PREVENT people from cancelling. I am very frustrated by this. I have tried calling, I have tried sending a support ticket (which I am not eligible for, apparently) and I have had no success. There is no cancel subscription button as many have indicated and it seems as if it is a scheme to keep charging people.

PLEASE cancel my subscription. My only other recourse is to contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint. I hope that you can end this soon. I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi @Tamara_Cyleste, sorry for all the frustration and confusion, since you have a free Basic account there is no option to cancel as there is n payment involved. Please let me know if you have a different (paying) account and I’m happy to cancel your subscription.

Hi, I have the same problem. I pressed the “Cancel subscription” button but no indication that the cancellation occurred.

Thanks