How to cancel subscription

Can you please cancel my subscription. When I try to cancel it online, I enter my password and hit cancel and then it says there was an error and try later. I’ve tried 20+ times. There is no phone number to call. My next step will be to call the Better Business Bureau and my credit card company.

1 Like

Hello @Chris_Rogos, I confirm your subscription is now cancelled. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please, feel free to reach out to us.

A post was split to a new topic: Cancelar suscripción

Hello,

Can you end my trial subscription? Username: Stefan_Van_de_Ven
E-mail: kreon@casema.nl
Regards,

Stefan van de Ven

Hello @Stefan_Van_de_Ven, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Your account is currently connected to a Prezi Next Basic plan, which is a free plan. Do you have any other account registered in Prezi?

Dear Sirs,

I sent at least 6 e-mails that I don’t want a paid prezi plan. I want, after the the free trial version ends NO paid subscription. Maybe I made by accident 2 accounts.

1. With e-mail: stefan.van.de.ven@casema.nl

2. With e-mail: kreon@casema.nl

I paid with PayPal account. E-mail attached to this account is kreon@casema.nl.

Please confirm it will be ended and I won’t be charged €228,= euro.

Regards,

Stefan van the Ven

Hello @Stefan_Van_de_Ven, I was able to locate an account registered with the stefan.van.de.ven@casema.nl email address. The subscription connected to this account has already been canceled successfully, and I can confirm there will be no charges. The other email address (kreon@casema.nl) is not registered in our system. In case you need further assistance or have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Hello,
I’ve been trying to cancel my account for days but always get a “an error occured” message.
Before you ask … yes, I typed my password to confirm cancellation and yes, I’m certain the password is the good one (no caps-lock or anything).
Also, I sent a message to support and didn’t get any answer

What should I do to get my account cancelled ??

Hi @Veronique_Clabots, I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I checked your account, and from our side, it seems like the cancellation of your plan was successful. Please let me know if you need help with anything else. :slight_smile:

Can’t find how to cancel my subscription. Help please.

Hello @Amal_Agha, looks like you have a free (Prezi Next Basic) account, there are no subscriptions connected to it. Please let me know if you need further assistance, I’ll be happy to help.

Hey. may I ask? if I paid plus version for 1 month ($15),can I disable this version? if Yes how to do it?

Hello @Dinara_Khudaybergeno, of course, you can cancel your subscription at any time in your account settings. Please consult this article tutorial. I hope this helps.

Hello!

I have a question. If I contract the plan plus but I only need to use it for 1 month, can I cancel it? What will happen to my presentations? Will I be able to use / edit them again?

Please, I need help to know that, thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Hello @Luis_Penate1, you can cancel your subscription at any time in your account settings, which will prevent the automatic renewal at the end of the term. Please note that full refunds however can only be requested within 14 days after the transaction. When you cancel your subscription and the license expires, your presentations will remain in your account and you will still be able to access them. You can also continue editing them with a free license if you downgrade your account. I hope this helps.

Bonjour,
En cliquant sur “licence” je ne vois pas le bouton “Annuler abonnement” pour mon compte Prezi NEXT.
Je n’accepterai pas d’être à nouveau débité

Bonjour @Ben_Guilet , veuillez excuser les erreurs, j’utilise un logiciel de traduction. On dirait que vous avez actuellement une licence de base gratuite, c’est pourquoi vous ne voyez pas d’option “Annuler abonnement”. Ce bouton n’est visible que dans le cas où vous avez un abonnement payant avec Prezi. Si vous avez un autre compte enregistré avec une adresse e-mail différente sur laquelle vous avez un abonnement actif, veuillez me le faire savoir et je vous aiderai à annuler.

Hi there, Can you help me cancel my subscription?. I couldn’t see any cancel subscription button. Please, I need to cancel it as soon as possible. Thanks a lot

Hello @Dayana_Acosta_Carden. Looks like currently you have a free Basic account, there are no subscriptions connected to it, that is why you do not see the cancel button. In case you have another account with a paid subscription please let us know and we’ll help you with the cancellation.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته اريد إلغاء اشتراكي في برنامج بريزي وشكرا