How to cancel subscription

Как я могу вернуть деньги за подписку? я не собираюсь пользоваться данной программой!!!

Катарина, добрый вечер!
Я не собираюсь пользоваться данным приложением, карту привязала лишь для регистрации, попробовала, не понравилось. Я могу вернуть свои деньги? пожалуйста, помогите мне

Hi @111196, Я объединил ваш вопрос с соответствующей темой. :slight_smile:
Я проверил, и я вижу, что ваш возврат был успешно отправлен.
Обратите внимание, что до поступления на ваш счет может пройти 3-5 рабочих дней.

I would like to add my account to the growing list of people wishing - but unable - to cancel paid subscription. No cancel or account downgrade option presented either via mobile or web (only upgrade!) - despite hundreds of notification here you would have expected this issue to be fixed? ‘Support’ also ended up a frustrating loop to nowhere, it seems this may be the only place to make contact?

This is for a Classic Pro / Next Premium account. Having received a reminder email about upcoming billing would like to be sure that account is effectively downgraded in time.

If Prezi team would like to know why? After 10 years the charm and usability of the early Prezi classic is missing, after pushing it to the limit at times it always came through … but sadly performance declined, unreliability after the transition to ‘Next’ increased and as old presentations struggled to run simply too much time would be required to fix - and too much risk for future presentations.

Hi @Lorna_Goulden, I’ve checked your account and it seems like it has already been canceled this November. Please note, that if you do not have an ongoing license, there is no cancel option in the account settings.
If you are still getting reminder emails, you might have a second account with an active license.
I’m going to send you a private message to better help you with this. :slight_smile:
Other than that, you can always reach support on the following page.

Thank you for your response @Bart. Good to know that your end also has my account registered as cancelled in November. Renewal reminder was 26th Dec, and I have only ever had one account, hence my concern that something may not be right at your end. My account is around 10yrs so might be good to check you haven’t accidentally created two accounts with transfer from Classic to Next?

Hi @Lorna_Goulden, thanks for the details. :slight_smile:
Please note, that a Prezi account is only created if a user decides to sign up on our website, we do not initiate the creation of any accounts from our end.
I’ve responded to your private message, let’s continue there to find where the renewal reminder is coming from. :slight_smile:

I would like to cancel my subscription as well. Annoying that all prices are displayed as X$/month, but as soon as the trial version expires we are charged for a full year…

Hello @Johann_Graham, I’ve canceled your subscription and issued a refund for the payment you made :slight_smile:

Hope this helped!

Hi, I need to cancel my subscription asap too.

Hello @Kristal_Leen_de_Guzm, I’ve canceled your subscription so you won’t renew in the future :slight_smile:

I canceled my trial subscription to prezi but I doubt if I did well. won’t an annual amount be collected now?

Hello I would like to cancel my trial to Priezi as it’s not what I am looking for

Hi, I’ve merged your questions into the relevant topic. :slight_smile:

@Ennie_Jansen, I can confirm that your trial has been successfully canceled and there will be no charges in the future for this subscription.

@Jacqueline_Lloyd, as I see your account is a free basic account, therefore there is no trial to cancel. Please let me know if you see any indication having a trial and I would be happy to look into it further. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your reply it was a 14 day trial run then after the trail the payment was going to start automatically so Thank you for cancelling it for me

if there are any troubles and the payment starts after 14 day trail ends yes I will be contacting you so Thank you for your help and support

Jacqueline

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Cancel subscription

Hello! Could you confirm that my subscription has been cancelled? I received email with information that : “Billing happens automatically and your team can go on using Prezi without a single hiccup.” I do not understand this because I am sure I had cancelled subscription.

Hello @Andrzej_Chmielewski, I confirm your subscription is cancelled :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Credit Card Issues

I also want to cancell my subscription. I press the button serveral times, but nothing seems to be changed. Please confirm my subscription is cancelled at the end of the period.