How to copy slides from 1 prezi into another one?

Hi,
Is it possible to copy part of 1 prezi into another? I tried highligting the “cluster” and using CTRL+C and CTRL + V but it doesn’t seem to be working?
thank you

Hello @Lenka_Vrbnakova, can you please try copy-pasting the thumbnails of topics/subtopics in the left panel? In case both presentations were created in Prezi Next you should be able to copy content from one presentation into another. I would also suggest trying to open Prezi in a different browser if the problem persists. Let me know if you need further assistance with this.

Hi Sara,
I tried both of above, but it still doesn’t work. Any further help would be appreciated, as this really doubles work some of the time.

Thank you

Hello @Lenka_Vrbnakova, please consult this article tutorial. You can also try drag and dropping the objects. I would suggest opening Prezi in a different browser, as well as logging out and back into your account in case the problem persists. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Hi is it possible to copy an entire part of a presentation with slides and animation in PREZI CLASSIC? thank you! Silvia

Hi @silvia_bassani_antiv, you can use shortcuts to copy an entire part of your presentation in Prezi Classic, but you will need to add the path again, that can’t be copied.

If you would like to keep the path and animations, I can recommend to make a copy of your presentation and modifying that. Hope this helps :slight_smile: