How to erase a presentation on prezi viewer in iphone?

I once opened a prezi presentation from safari that eventualy opened the app prezi viewer in my iphone, now this presentation appear listed along with my own presentations, I want to erase this prezi from my list but I dont fine a way to complete this task, I tried to open my account on a desktop computer and this presentation does not appear in my list but it continues to show in my iphone, can anyone give me an advice on how to erase a prezi from the list in iphone prezi viewer?

Dear Javier,

Currently it is not possible to manage the prezis (for instance delete them) on the Iphone Viewer.
Thank you very much for letting us know your needs on this!

Happy Zooming,
István Csúsz

Thank you for your prompt answer. I found a workaround and it is to delete the app from your own iphone and reinstall it, this way when you login it will only update the presentations you created. Hope someday prezi updates the app adding at least the option to erase presentations from the list.

Before selling your iPhone 5, sending to Apple, or otherwise sharing it, note the following: performing a “Restore” operation on the iPhone 5 does not delete personal data from the device. In fact, mail, contacts, and various other data remain intact on the device after a restore, then you should eraser all the data for iPhone 5. Please read this article about how to erase iPhone data permanently before selling.

Read more: How to delete iPhone sms permanently

It is really necessary to erase everything on iPhone permanently before you selling it on eBay because you will never know who will get your iPhone and what he will do with your private data. Since restoring the device to factory settings is useless, why not use a professional iPhone Data Eraser software. With this data eraser for iPhone tool, you can easily wipe contacts, SMS, phone numbers, user names, passwords, emails and many more from iPhone 6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS directly without restore.

Read more from: http://www.recovery-transfer.com/

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase all content and settings

In this way to erase iPhone data,but some iPhone data recovery app can restore those erase data directly from iPhone. To wipe all iPhone data permanently,you must to use a professional iPhone data eraser app,which can permanently erase everyting off iPhone without restoring

Read more: how to erase deleted messages on iPhone permanently without restore

Thanks!!!

iPhone iPad iPod Data SafeEraser is one of the most professional tools that allows you to 1 Click ultimate privacy protection in order to prevent identity theft when disposing of your old iOS devices. With the help of this porgram, you can complete erase includes contacts, messages, photos, apps, account info, videos, passwords and other personal data stored on your iDevices and ensure that 100% nothing recoverable even if use the third party data recovery tool.

How to Delete Browser History on iPhone

Read more wiping solutions from: http://erase-ios-files.blogspot.com/