How to present remotely in Prezi Next?

I’m a student and was happily using Prezi (now Classic) for remote presentations.
Now i made my first presentation on Prezi Next and cannot find “Present Remotely” function!

Is it called “Live Prezi” now?
Is it not available for free any more?
I have a EDU Standard plan.

Yes, that’s correct, the feature of presenting remotely is called Live Prezi in Prezi Next and is available with a Prezi Business team license.

1 Like

What is Prezi Business team license and how to get it?

Prezi Business is designed for companies creating presentations and presenting them regularly, you can find further details on our pricing page. In case you’d be interested in a team license, do not hesitate to contact our Sales team.

In your pricing page i see only “EDU Plus” and “EDU Teams”.
Do these plans have “Live”?

Yes, Live Prezi is a part of the Edu Team package. For more information, please feel free to visit the contact page.

HI,

What type of licence do I need to use prezi live and to present remotly ?

Hello @Antonin_Lorioux, welcome to the community :wave:
Live Prezi is currently available for Plus or higher licenses. Check out this article for more information about this feature. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us!

1 Like

Hello community, for a study-project i wanted to use my laptop to start my prezi-presentation and i will use a beamer to show it to the teachers. i want to give all 3 teachers a tablet where prezi is installed.

Is there any way, to sync my laptop-prezi-presentation with their tablet? so when i go further, their presentation do the same?

thanks for the help and no, mirroring screens isnt an option for me :slight_smile:

Hello @Chris_Konig, this is possible with the Live Prezi feature, please consult this article tutorial. If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us.