How to remove author details (creator)

Is it possible to remove (or hide) the prezi creator details at the beginning of a Prezi Next presentation?
My client would prefer my name not to be shown?
or… Is it possible to change my name to their company name even?

It is possible if you share the presentation with them and then they make a copy and present their copy rather. Alternatively, you can change your name in the Profile section in Account Settings.

ok… Thank you!

You are very welcome! Let me know if there is anything else we can assist with.

… So to do this (my client make a copy like you say) does my client also have to have their own Prezi Account?

Yes, they need to create their own account in order to create a copy of a presentation.

When you share a link to a presentation the splash screen that comes up when you go to view the presentation has the title of the presentation and then who made it. I need to not show who made the presentation. Even better would be if there is a way to just start the presentation without the viewer having to click first. Are either of these thing possible?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @AndrewN I’ve merged your request to the relevant thread, please check the replies above :slight_smile:

The name on the presentation is the same name you have set for the account - wiping it in the Account settings will clear the information from the presentation’s landing page.

Hope this helped! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to add my prezi presentation to my website but I do not want the author and title slide. Is it possible to have the presentation with the bubbles and have it ready for the viewer?

Hello @Angela_Trevino, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

Currently it’s not possible to hide these details, so as workaround I would recommend you to create a copy of the presentation and you can atribute it a very simple title, using a dot, for instance.

In terms of the creator name, as mentioned in this thread, you can change it in the Profile section of your Account Settings, so it won’t be displayed :slight_smile:

Hope this could help!

Hi Catarina,

thx for your information. :slight_smile:

How long does it take to update the name within the prezis? I’ve changed it in the profile, but I see the old the old name in all of my prezis.

Even If i create a new one, there is still the old name.

Kind regards
Constantin

1 Like

Hello @Constantin_Schmidt, could you please check again now if the changes were already applied in your presentations?

Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

Hi, I know this has basically been asked, but how long does it take for the name change to go into effect? I have a group project where our presentations need to be anonymised and I didn’t realise that my name would appear as the author, so I have changed my name to a string of numbers on here, but my prezi still shows my old name. How long should it take? Hours? Days?

Sorry to bother,
Monte

Hello @19_76, could you please try to log out and login once again? The username changes should be visible :slight_smile:

Let us know if it worked out!

Hi @Catarina it appears to have worked! Thanks so much for the quick reply! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. Does anyone know how I can hide the name of the author/creator of Prezi Presentation on presentation mode? I have tried changing the Profile name in my account but still the same. I also tried to make a copy with the new profile name. Still, it shows the name.
Any ideas?
Thank you in advance.

Hi @1113, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answers above? :slight_smile:

If the presentation still shows the name, could you please send me the link to the document so I can better check on it?