How to transfer a Prezi presentation from one account to another?

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if it would be possible to transfer a Prezi next presentation from a free Edu account to a usd19 account, so that the owner of the presentation becomes the usd19 account ?

Thanks !

You can share the presentation with the user’s account or collaborate. And then the receiving account’s user can make a copy and they will become the owner of the copy.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can I merge my accounts?

I made a Prezi and like to give it to another user. Any suggestions please ?

@Roman_Neubauer I’ve merged your question to the relevant thread, please read Lana’s suggestions above.

Hello!

I am wondering if I can transfer Prezis from a non ed account to a new account that is an ed account. Essentially, can I transfer Prezis from one account to another?

Thank you,

Hello @Lauren_Spigelmyer, I merged your post with the relevant thread, and we are very sorry for the late response. In order to transfer a presentation from one account to another you need to follow these steps:

1. Log in to the first account
  2. Invite the second account as a collaborator on the presentation.
  3. Log in to the second account and make a copy of the shared presentation.

Wonderful! Thank you for this information!

Hello @Lauren_Spigelmyer, we are glad we could help! :slight_smile:

I designed a Prezi for my client and now I want to give them full access to it so they can house it on their Prezi site. What’s the best way to do that?

Hello @Peter_Guerry, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check Lana’s reply above:

Perfect, thank you.

1 Like

Hi!
I had a studentaccount for using Prezi, but now that I graduated, my student e-mailadress has been disabled. Therefor I cannot log in to this account with that e-mailadress anymore. I would like te have the prezi’s I bought en made, transfered to my new account. Or change the e-mailadress of my former student-account. Does anyone know how to help me out on this?
Tnx!

Hello @Margot_van_der_Schan, please consult this tutorial to learn how you can change the email address associated with your account. You can also move presentations from one account to the other, by adding the second account as a collaborator to the presentations. As a collaborator you will be able to create a copy of the presentation in the second account. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us, we’ll be happy to help.

I have two accounts, once clasic, with my personal email and a Second Plus-Next, with my proffesional email. Hoy to import old presentations in Prezi clasic, made with other account?

Hi @Jose_Luis_Becerra, the solution would be to add yourself as a collaborator with the other account on those presentations.

Hello,
I’m interested in Individual Plus plan and I want to know if license is associated with the email address that will be registered for. SO what I’m asking is this: if I first login in with one email and activate my product with that email and after a period of time I need to “transfer” my rights to another email(account) will this be possible or I’ll lose my subscription?
Thank you!

Hi @Andrei_Sandu, welcome to the community :wave: I merged your post to the relevant thread. You can change the email address linked to your account any time. Please see Sara’s answer above and let me know if you have any further questions.

Hello @Margot_van_der_Schan, please consult this tutorial to learn how you can change the email address associated with your account. You can also move presentations from one account to the other, by adding the second account as a collaborator to the presentations. As a collaborator you will be able to create a copy of the presentation in the second account. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you for your answer,
Sadly that doesn’t answered my question, I want to effectively transfer the account to another e-mail(not to collaborate) and I want to know if by changing the email address I’ll lose my license - in other words if license is associated with the e-mail that was first associated with.

Hi @Andrei_Sandu, you won’t lose your license by changing your email address.