How to unsubscribe from emails

I tried clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in a Prezi email, but was taken to a blank page with no option to proceed. I’ve browsed my account but so far haven’t found any Settings for email preferences. Please advise – or please just unsubscribe me from everything so we can be done with it.

Hello @Eric_Felberg, I have removed your email address from the mailing list. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi there!

I unsubscribed from all Prezi emails but still obtaining letters. I clicked on “Unsubscribe” in the footer of a letter, seems it doesn’t work. And I can’t find any other way to do it on the site. Either contact support about the case (I don’t want to upgrade my plan). Is there any other way to do it so?

Many thanks,
Andrew

Hello @Andrew_Nikolaev, I have merged your request into the relevant thread and removed your email address from our marketing email list. If you have any other questions please let us know, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you, Sara!

That’s all for now :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Andrew

@Andrew_Nikolaev You’re welcome. Have a great day!

I am having a similar issue. When I follow the instructions and reply to the email, it says I am not subscribed to privacy emails.

Please advise, as I would like to stop receiving emails from Prezi.

Hello @Ashley_Ronnell, I removed your email address from our email list. Please let me know if you have any further questions :slight_smile:

Hello,

I would also like to unsubscribe from Prezi emails but I was unable to email privacy@prezi.com. Can I be removed or is there a way for me to remove myself through my account?

Thanks

I also am not able to unsubscribe. Could I please be taken off the list?

Hello @Abby_Hricik, we have successfully unsubscribed you from receiving our marketing emails.

I keep getting almost-daily emails from Prezi. At the bottom, there is an unsubscribe link, "privacy@prezi.com." I have clicked this linked email address and sent an email requesting to unsubscribe. In response, I get this statement: " Hello [email] address], We have received your request to unsubscribe from privacy. However, you do not appear to be a member of privacy, so we have taken no further action."

This has happened at least twice now. I go to the support page, which it won’t let me access on my unpaid subscription account. So, I’m posting here. How can I unsubscribe from these unwanted emails?

Hi @Leah_Roper, we have successfully unsubscribed you from receiving our marketing emails. Please note, as this request can take up to 10 business days to process, you may continue to receive our emails in the interim.

Hello @Thomas_Gijsbertse, we have unsubscribed you from our marketing e-mails :slight_smile:

Hello i would also like to be unsubscribed from your marketing e-mails

Hi @Jem_Rhod_Camense, we have successfully unsubscribed you from receiving our marketing emails.

Hi,

Can you unsubscribe me also please - thanks.

Hello @Patrick_McDermott, I confirm we have unsubscribed you :slight_smile:

I would also like to unsubscribe from your email list. Thank you

Hello @Hester_Ketel, we have successfully unsubscribed you :slight_smile: