Hyperlinks

Se poate crea butoane interactive cu link în prezi? Iar în cazul distribuirii prezentării prin link să fie posibil accesarea butoanelor pentru a deschide prin link exerciții interactive.

Salut @Vasile_Carp, am îmbinat postarea ta cu firul relevant.

Momentan, puteți să lipiți un hyperlink în prezentarea dvs. și va deveni clicabil, dar nu este posibil să îl adăugați la un obiect.

Ca o soluție, puteți edita linkul și îl puteți transforma în aceeași culoare a butonului, astfel încât să devină invizibil.

Sper că acest lucru vă poate ajuta și vă rugăm să ne spuneți dacă mai aveți întrebări!

Vă mulțumesc mult.

1 Like

Hello,

Can you please tell me, how can I make hypertext? I mean, in my presentation I want to click on the picture and this click should sent me to webpage. Is it possible? Thanks for the answers :slight_smile:

Hello @Patricia_Niedobova, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

Currently it’s not possible to do so in Prezi, but there are some workarounds you can try, for example this one.

Hope this could help :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, it´s really interesting idea :slight_smile:
Have a nice day

1 Like

Hyperlinks are an absolute must for smooth presentations. Please make this a priority for your paid users. I switch to PowerPoint when I need to use hyperlinks for my business trainings. I am an educator and use hyperlinks a lot. I know I am not the only one who needs these. Thank you.

1 Like

@Tanya_Greaser thanks for sharing your feedback, we’ll forward it to our Product team and let you know if there are any updates!

Hello, i just take some premium account and now i read this stoning thread ! how can i get my money back (i have a lot of links to put in my presentation and i can’t waste hours and hours on colouring words for something so approximate…

So sad to have to use something else…

Hi @Vincent_Divoux, thanks for your feedback, I’ll make sure it gets to our product team.
For a refund, you can refer to the following article.