I cannot upgrade to a student account

Hello,

I just signed up for a regular account and have confirmed my email address. I would like to upgrade to a student account and I’m not receiving the confirmation email whenever I go to upgrade.

I have a functioning .edu inbox. Please assist.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @Miles_Batten, is the .edu email address connected to your Prezi account? Please make sure you register with your school email (or change the email address after registering).
It is also possible that the confirmation email ended up in your spam folder.
In case you need further assistance please let me know, I’d be happy to help.

0 Likes

Hi Sara,

Apologies for the late reply. I was able to upgrade to a student account, but I was charged for a full year ($89.38) around 3/5. This is especially troubling to me since I was under the impression that a) student accounts cost about half of that and b) my account was going to be charged two weeks after signing up to try out the service.

My new email for my account is milesbatten@my.unt.edu.

If there’s anything you can do to help, please let me know.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Miles Batten

0 Likes

Hello @Miles_Batten, the Prezi Next EDU Plus plan costs 84 USD+tax (instead of 228 USD). As these are discounted plans there is no free trial period when upgrading, only when creating a new account. If you’d like you can downgrade your license to EDU Standard which you can use for free. In this case I would be able to refund the recent charge as well. Let me know if you need further assistance.

0 Likes