I can't activate audio feature

I can’t get in contact with anyone from Prezi. I have payed for the premium package and cannot contact prezi. I am not pleased.

help me HELP ME HELP ME PLEASE

I can’t get in contact with anyone from Prezi. I have payed for the premium package and cannot contact prezi. I am not pleased.

I can’t get in contact with anyone from Prezi. I have payed for the premium package and cannot contact prezi. I am not pleased. please help me i am doing this for work and I WILL CANCEL THIS ACCOUNT AND TELL THE WHOLE CITY OF SAN FRANCISCO NOT TO USE PREZI FOR ANYTHING YOUR SERVICE IS INEXPLICABLY POOR. I HAVE A PLUS ACCOUNT AND CANNOT UPLOAD AUDIO AND CANNOT CONTACT SUPPORT

@Julian_Chung we’ve checked your subscription and based on your license, you should be able to add audio to your presentations.

Please note that you can add sound files to your topics and subtopics (but not to the overview). For further details, please take a look at our article on how to use this feature. In case you still face any difficulties, please share further details so we can help.