I cant activate my EDU account

I have been trying to convert my basic account to edu , i have received an email to my university mail but once i click on the link its take me to the homepage to register myself from the begining ,
is there anyone who would be able to activate my EDU version
my University mail adress is xalhussein@stuba.sk

thanks in advance

0 Likes

@Michael_Al-Hussein Sorry for the inconvenience, the system only accepts email addresses with a .edu domain.

I manually changed your account email address to xalhussein@stuba.sk and set up a free Edu Standard license for you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

0 Likes

Hi Agnes,

I have the same issue.

My uni email address is: 49092308@mylife.unisa.ac.za

Could you please activate the free student account for me?

0 Likes

I am having the same problem I am a educator and tying to sign up my free account to the pay account (7.00 a month) but nothing is ever sent to my work email. I am at a loss and have been at this for about 1 hour. Help before i delete everything smiller33@hccfl.edu

0 Likes

@Jerome_Swanson I changed your account email address and set up a free Edu Standard license for you.

@Scott_Miller Could you tell me what exactly happens when you try to switch to Edu Plus? I changed your account email address to smiller33@hccfl.edu and since this address has a .edu domain, the system should accept the upgrade automatically. Please make sure to check the Spam folder for the verification email as well.

0 Likes

Thanks Agnes!

2 Likes

Hey. I have the same problem. When I was trying to change my account to ‘edu’ one, there was an information ‘password invalid’. I’ve tried password for edu account and prezi account. The same result
marcin.chmielecki@student.uwm.edu.pl

0 Likes

I have an education account trough GSuite for education: karlien.tiebout@vierwindenschool.be
Is it possible to change my account also into an education account?
Thanks!

0 Likes

Sorry for the difficulties, @Marcin_Chm I changed your account email address to marcin.chmielecki@student.uwm.edu.pl and set up the Edu Standard license for you.

@Karlien_Tiebout I also switched your subscription to Edu Standard, let m know if there is anything else I can help your with.

0 Likes

Agnes,

I am having trouble creating a student account as well.

The following is the instructions my professor provided but I cannot locate any of these buttons/links.

go to Try Prezi free; go to Students & Teachers click on Educational Licenses (bottom of the page); go to Edu Enjoy (click “Continue); Continue to Student/ Teacher Verification and create an account.

My Uni email is daniel.ulrich5@mycampus.apus.edu

Thanks in advance.
Dan

0 Likes

Hi @Daniel_Ulrich, would you like to continue with a free Edu Standard license or an Edu Plus license?

0 Likes

split this topic #12

A post was split to a new topic: Edu plus upgrade

0 Likes

Agnes,

Which ever is the best and free.

Thanks

Dan

0 Likes

@Daniel_Ulrich I changed your account email address to daniel.ulrich5@mycampus.apus.edu and updated your license to Edu Standard!

1 Like

split this topic #15

A post was split to a new topic: Edu upgrade

0 Likes

made this topic a personal message #16
0 Likes

made this topic public #17
0 Likes

@Agnes
Hi,

I am also stuck with the student / teacher verification process.
My email is wang5362@umn.edu, and the password I tried would not work.
I would like to the upgrade to Edu standard.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Hello @Jackie_Wang, we have updated your subscription to EDU Standard. Please, let us know if you need any further assistance :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Hi Agnes, I am sorry I have the same problem. My student mail is not “.EDU”. My adress is matthieu.deloy@univ-tlse3.fr
I can’t activate my EDU version…

Could you help me please ?

Thanks.
Matt

0 Likes