I cant click on the films on the sidebar

Hello

the sidebar on the left bugs in Prezi Next. When i created new pages i cant click on the films before.

Here is a screenshot.

I cant change it. It happens very often. I use Google Crome.

Thank you very much

Could you please share the link of your presentation with me so that I could have a look?

Hi Vanda, I am having the same problem, although it happens every time for me. This results in having to create the slide completely on the first attempt. https://prezi.com/p/qrpohpqxbks4/

@Jill_Campbell-Miller I’ve checked your presentation but I couldn’t reproduce the issue. Could you please send a screenshot or a short video of the issue happening?

Could you please also check if the same things happen in a different browser? We recommend using Chrome for the best experience.

I’m having the same problem. When I try to select a slide in the slide bar to edit, nothing happens. I can not edit any of the created slides. When, however, I select to create a new slide, it is created and I can edit it. This is the link from my presentation https://prezi.com/p/m9mzphrtaqyk/

I’ve had the same problem using Chrome. It only happens in stacks, not planets. My workaround is to go into preview mode, advance to the subtopic I want to select, then press Esc to return to the Editor

It happens in every prezi after a random time of work. And it is only in stacks. I work with chrome

@Haschim_Rissane, @Jill_Campbell-Miller, @Diego_Marques, @Robin_Pierman.

As we cannot reproduce the issue, we would like to gather more information about the environment in which it happens. Therefore, we would like to ask you to provide some more details so that we could forward them to the responsible team.

Could you please let us know the following:

• Operating system version
  • Computer graphics card
  • RAM
  • Type of internet connection
  • Browser and its version (if you haven’t yet specified in earlier comments)

It could also be very helpful if you could provide a screencast of the issue.

Thank you.

I haven’t run into this issue for a while. Since you asked for a screencast, I went back to an old prezi that I know was acting this way. It no longer hangs up when trying to select another page in the stack. So the issue must have corrected itself.

Thank you for getting back to us with this information, @Robin_Pierman.

@Lana I got the bug back. This time is was on planets, not stacks. Here’s the link: https://prezi.com/p/yt5jq2_oikgw/

I made a video for you:

This is a horrobile bug… i hope it will be fixed soon. And i hope the Slide In will be back to normal and smoother like in the past. They just changed it today.

@Robin_Pierman could you please try turning off hardware acceleration in Chrome as shown below?

I turned the acceleration off. It works correctly now. I’m not sure if this is significant, but the first time I clicked on a topic it did not open. I clicked again and it opened just fine.

I am glad to hear it works now.

I am having this problem and hardware acceleration is turned off.

A post was split to a new topic: Presentation does not work correctly