I deleted my presentation, can I recover it?

I’m devastated. I spent hours on this presentation and with one click, everything went up in smoke. Is there any chance of getting anything back?
thank you

Hello @Charlotte_Piriou, I merged your post with the relevant thread. It’s not possible to recover deleted presentations, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi - firstly, I did not delete my presentation. I know this because I haven’t open the presentation in question. I discovered it to be missing when going through my list of presentation in search of it ie: I hadn’t even got to activating it as a presentation let alone editing it.

So, I’d appreciate if Prezi staff could check the history of my account to see if anything went missing within the last 1-2 weeks. It is a Prezi classic presenation. I’d appreciate a reply about this soon as possible as I do need to use it pronto.

Secondly, after reading all of the above, I’d suggest the developers seriously look into versioning and a recycle bin (or a 1 week period where recovery is possible). This looks to be a serious deficiency in the system, one which I haven’t run into until now - otherwise, I’m a happy customer.

Thanks in advanced for your prompt help.

Hello @Kevin_Tam, welcome to the community :wave: Thank you for the feedback. We will definitely pass this request on to our product team, we agree that it would be a useful feature.

In your case, I cannot see any recently deleted presentations. If you have a URL to the missing presentation I’d be happy to look into the issue.

Hi Kata,

Thanks for the reply. My bad - turns out that my local prezi program had pulled it off from online onto local ie: couldn’t be seen online anymore. It may be useful to have a hint or place marker online that that happened. I’ve uploaded it again. Sorry.

While we’re on the topic of feature suggestions - something which allows for cut and paste of content with their paths would be useful ie: I can already recycle images & texts between prezi’s (thanks) but having the option to also export/import their paths would take the utility and efficiency of prezi to another level.

Cheers,
Kevin.

1 Like

I deleted one of mine email Address in my account and when I wanted to open my presentation it was said that it wasn’t available anymore! That’s it doesn’t exist any more… Fortunately I made a copy but I only can open it with the app Portable Prezi Viewer, impossible to convert the file, do you have the solution to recover it in order to. use my presentation in Prexi Next and Prexi Classic? I’m dispeared, I spent 2 nights on that work…

I even can’t upload the portable prexi document… I attached the printscreen of the error message

Thank you so much for your precious help!

44|690x194

Hello, @Sophie_Gabus1, importing a portable Prezi file back to your account is not an option in Prezi Next. I’m happy to help you recover a presentation if you can provide me a view link to the presentation. :slight_smile:

Hi Kata,

Thank you so much for your answer, I made a printscreen, I don’t know if it is the infos that you need…

Le jeu. 13 juin 2019 à 11:07, Kata Pal via Prezi Next Community prezi@discoursemail.com a écrit :

or this link?

https://prezi.com/p/szsm-zcb_guu/open-share/?utm_source=prezi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=2001&utm_campaign=16803456&refcode=email00selligent000v0

Le jeu. 13 juin 2019 à 12:17, S.Gabus . sophiegabus@gmail.com a écrit :

Hello @Sophie_Gabus1, looks like this is a portable presentation, which you can only use a standalone file. It is not possible to upload it to your account or edit it unfortunately. Are you sure you have deleted the original presentation? I would also suggest making sure you are looking at the account the presentation was created in. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Hi Sara, I just made a copy of it, and I had 2 emails, I deleted this one: sophiegabus@yahoo.com and it resulted to cancel my account where was my presentation. Are you sure there are any solutions to recover it? I’m so so sad and tired…

Hello @Sophie_Gabus1, I do not see a Prezi account registered with this email address in our system. However the one with the @gmail.com domain is registered. I can see that there is one presentation in that account. I would suggest logging in and double checking if this is the one you are looking for. In case you have deleted a presentation or an account, unfortunately we will not be able to restore it.

Hi @Sara,

Thank you for your support,

Unfortunately, I deleted the other account, so I’m very sad that it’s irreversible.

The presentation you saw is the one that I starded again from ground zero.

Thanks once more,

Kind regards,

Le ven. 14 juin 2019 à 11:29, Sara F. via Prezi Next Community prezi@discoursemail.com a écrit :

A post was merged into an existing topic: Revert a presentation

Please it’s very urgent: I will attend soon an exam and i lost my presentation:
https://prezi.com/p/h6q9s_lctdho/9/
It’s very important, thanks in advance.

best regards

waiting Your kindly reply.

Teresa

Hello @teresa_franceschetti, could you please tell us what’s the title of the presentation so we can investigate it?

Dear Catarina, the name of the presentation is: 9

do You could help me?

thanks thanks thanks …waiting.

teresa

Hello @teresa_franceschetti, unfortunately it seems like the presentation was deleted and there isn’t any for us to recover it, I apologize for the inconvenience.

thanks any way…you was very kindly

teresa

1 Like

Bonjour,
j’ai supprimé par erreur un prezi en voulant enlever un lien pour une personne dédiée.
Es ce qu’il y a une possibilité de le récupérer ?

Merci par avance.
Cordialement