I deleted my presentation, can I recover it?

Hello @Kiana_Quezada, it seems like one of our colleagues already restored the video, could you please confirm it? :slight_smile:

It was restored that you so much

1 Like

Thank you so much. It’s recoverd!. It is a very important presentation. I can not thank you enough.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Recover Earlier Version (revert presentation)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Recover Earlier Version (revert presentation)

Hello,

I’ve just deleted my prezi named “Méthode UNTEC”. Can u recover it please ?

Ty in advance

Hello @fabrice_cornaille, we have recovered the presentation, could you please check it?

Hello,

Ty for your work.

Have a good day

F.C

1 Like

Dear Support,
today (2021 at 12 PM more or less) I deleted my Prezi presentation.
Please help me.
Could you restore the last version?
The name of the presentation was something like “Tréningek a múltból…”

The following link is not about last version of the Prezi Presentation
https://prezi.com/cvqej8mwqr3-/presentation/?present=1

I ask you to resume the last version.
Thank you very much

Imre

Hi @Imre_Limpar, could you please check on the presentation now?

Hi Prezi Team, Somehow I suddenly lost access to my presentation.

I am planning to buy 1 year license for the prezi video, however I cannot do that without using my earlier presentation that I just created few days back.

When I click this link, it asks me to give myself access. how’s that possible? Please help me resolving this to move forward with my prezi video creation.

Thanks,

Hi @Jarvit_Customer_Care, I’ve restored your presentation, could you check if you can find it?

Hi Bart, I am able to access the presentation. Would you please let me know whether this got deleted by someone from my account or was this a glitch from the Prezi end. This is important for me to know as I have shared my credentials with a digital marketing agency. Please let me know.

Hi @Jarvit_Customer_Care, this presentation has been deleted by the account owner, no glitch should cause a presentation deletion.

Account sharing is against our Terms of Service, please change your password and stop sharing the account.