I don't have a New presentation button on my dashboard

environment

I opened Prezi Next and all I see is the tutorial Prezi. Can I add one for me without the app or Prezi Pro. All answers appreciated. THANKS BTW.

Why can't I use the desktop app?
I Can’t Create A Presentation W/ Student Account
Prezi button

Thanks for any answer :smile:

You can start creating your Prezi Next presentation on your dedicated dashboard. Please check this short screencast I created you:

On how to get started with Prezi Next, please check out this article in our Knowledge Base.

I hope it helps!

I’m sorry but where is the button?

I’ve checked your account and it seems you managed to create some presentations since posting this answer. In case you still face difficulties, please let us know.

I too can’t find the “new presentation” button. Please let me now how to get on with the program?

I’ve checked your account and it works fine on my computer, so it’s most probably connected to some network connection issues.

Our online editor supports Chrome, Safari and Firefox 64-bit, but for the best experience we recommend using the latest version of Chrome.

If an adblocker is running in your browser, it can also cause some issues while editing and saving your presentation.

Please make sure that JavaScript and cookies are allowed (white-listed) for

*prezi.com
*.prezi.com
*.static.prezi.com
*s3.amazonaws.com
*.prezi.com.s3.amazonaws.com
*prezi-a.akamaihd.net
*.preziusercontent.com
*.cloudfront.net
each for both http and https, in your browser and any firewall software, browser privacy add-on, etc. that you may be running on your computer.

*Note: If you experience this issue from a protected network, you may need to ask the responsible IT person to make these adjustments for you. This is common if you are trying to access Prezi.com from an educational institution or a company network.

Use chrome if you dont see the “new presentation” button. When you first log in there is a pop up talking about Prezi Next not supporting certain browsers. If your browser is not supported you cant make a prezi. These browsers include Firefox and Internet Explorer. I hope this is helpful.

My template chooser only shows a preview

Thank you. Chrome is working :slight_smile:

For some reason, I can’t seem to create a Prezi. Can anyone help me?

@Isabeth_Grimm I’ve checked your account and it seems to work on my computer, so I merged your question to a topic discussing the same issue. Please see my suggestions above, I hope it helps.

Hi All

I am a new here and I paid 10$ for standard but I could not create a presentation. I do not know I paid 10 $ for what ???

@Yasir_Aljabri I’ve merged your question to a thread discussing a similar issue and suggesting some solutions. I hope it helps!

Took me several hours to find out that I can ONLY start with Prezi in Google Chrome. Otherwise there is NO ‘new presentation’ button.

@Prezi: please note that clearly on your website - it would save a lot of people a lot of time…

@Michel_Peperkamp you can also edit your presentation in Safari or Firefox, please make sure you use the latest version of these browsers.

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t create presentation on an iPad

I have updated my firefox and my safari and I am still unable to use prezi next. It keeps telling me my browser doesn’t support prezi :confused:

@Laurie_Jacob could you please make sure you use the Firefox 64-bit version?

3 posts were split to a new topic: Creating a new presentation

I have the same issues. I’ve tried different browsers & checked my connection/internet speed, and everything is good on my end. I just don’t have the option to create a new presentation.