I don't have a New presentation button on my dashboard

@Adrian_Shaffer, we have checked the account, and every seems to work correctly on our end. Could you please try using the latest version of Google Chrome?

Also, to make sure that your firewall or security settings are not preventing your computer from accessing Prezi, please take the following steps:

Make sure that JavaScript, cookies, and pop-ups are allowed for prezi.com in the browser you are using.

Check that this is also the case with any firewall software, browser privacy add-on, or similar software that you may be running on your computer.

Please make sure that pop-ups are allowed in your browser privacy add-on or firewall software for:

*prezi.com

*.prezi.com

*.static.prezi.com

*s3.amazonaws.com

*.prezi.com.s3.amazonaws.com

*prezi-a.akamaihd.net

*preziusercontent.com

*.preziusercontent.com

*.cloudfront.net

*.youtube.com

*.prezicdn.net

*.ytimg.com

I can’t find the new prezi button on prezi next

@Gabie_Guilles, I have checked your account and have moved your post to the relevant thread. Please read the suggestions above.

Hi, I created my first account here today, an edu standard. As so, I should be able to create new presentations. But I do not see the button, neither on safari nor on the new installed google crome on my Ipad pro.

@Claudia_Wagner I’ve merged your thread to another discussion with the same issue, please see our troubleshooting tips above.

Hi,
I don’t have the create a new prezi button either. I have been using Chrome and the button shows up on another one of my old accounts.
Thank you for your help!

Hello @Kate_A, please make sure your computer meets all the system requirements and that your browser is updated. You can find the requirements on this page. If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us.

I’m a student. Trying to create a presentation but my account do not show the button to create a presentation. What can I do?

Hi @Shanney_Kennysha, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.
Could you send me a screenshot of the issue?
Are you using Prezi in a browser or in the desktop application?

1 Like

Hi @Bart sure thing. I tried with Google Chrome and also the App for android device.
Thanks for taking the time to help.

Hi @Shanney_Kennysha, please note that presentation creation is not possible on Android devices yet. I would recommend you to reach Prezi via a PC or a Mac computer.

great thanks Vanda

1 Like