I don't have menu boton

Boton

Hi!
I usually use Prezi Classic and now I am switching to Next.
I have a problem. When I want to edit a theme, the top button that is between general view and presets (button that allows you to customize the theme’s view) does not appear.
I do not know can you help me with that?
Thank you very much,
Sergio.

@Sergio_Moreno_Figuer Please note that the Prezi Next editor looks rather different compared to the Prezi Classic editor and it also has different feature.

The icon on the screenshot is the Topic Cover editor which was removed in the latest version. Now you only have to click on the topic cover and with a right click you can choose to display the topic cover content inside the topic as well or only show it outside on the overview page.

By right-clicking on the canvas, you can also open the Background and theme editor to modify your background image, the colour scheme of the theme etc.

Thank you very much for your answer.
In the button removed in the last update I could choose between 3 options, one of them was to leave transparent the background of the theme. That I can not find using the right-kikling.
I don´t know if you have some tutorial of this.

We are preparing some tutorial material for this new feature and I will post it here as soon as it is published!

Thanks a lot.

My best.

Sergio.

Dr. Sergio Moreno F.

Urólogo

Clínica Universidad de los Andes