I tried to embed my Prezi into a Google Site, but it won't embed. Any suggestions?

Hi Mrs OB,

In order to embed your prezi just go to the prezi’s landing page, and if you click  Embed  a pop-up window will open with the code you need to copy.

As Google sites, are usually  Https  you will need to include the  “s”  in the code after  ** Http **as you can see bellow:

For more information.

Best,
Nicole

Thank you so much for sharing this!

I am glad I could help! :slight_smile:

I had the same problem and this fixed it!  THANK YOU!

Hi, we tried this and it looks like there’s a new security problem so some visitors don’t see our newest https Prezi due to browser security settings. When I go to whynopadlock.com and try the URL for my secure Prezi, it shows a few errors like these:

Insecure URL: http://0701.static.prezi.com/preview/gdi44gbgfiu67lrbdpssy2ldg4adw6rhlm5vs2oll757hbaoaxlq_0_0.png

and this:

Insecure call
Found on line # 19 in file: cdn.optimizely.com/js/6739031.js

Hi Gabriel, 

Could you please make sure your prezi is public?

Also please make sure there no firewall settings blocking prezi to run.

Hope that helps.
Best,
Nicki

The Prezi is public.
I was still not able to make the Prezi visible on the site.
I have gone through the browser settings to make sure Google Chrome was allowing the information to be viewed.

When I relaunched Chrome in Windows8 mode, the Prezis started to appear.

Hi All, I would recommend you to try to get the embed code from another browser as a first step. Also, what is the privacy of the prezi? In case it is Private, you can try changing it to Hidden (it is still unlisted, so only people with the link can view it) and it should solve the issue that some people logged in to the prezi site cannot see the embedded version of it.

Hope that helps, Nicki

I have done all of the above and I still cannot get it to embed. Any other hints?

Hi,
I have the same problem. I want to embed a Prezi into googleEarth but It will not load. Is there a fix?

I ́m thankful for any help.
Steven