Image Optimisation

Hello,

I am creating a pitch prezi to send out. I have been adding many images to the prezi, none of which are enormous (but large enough to preserve image quality) but when added together the Mb all add up.

When I come to export my prezi the output file size is huge, far too big for me to send via email. Is there an image optimisation function that I am missing which will cut the file sizes? Otherwise how can I reduce my file size without having to manually resize all of my source images?

Thanks for our help,
Jon

Hi! Unfortunately it is not possible to change the exported presentation’s size, I would suggest either compressing the file before sending it or using a file transfer service such as wetransfer.com. A workaround would be using smaller images/videos/etc in the presentation.

@Jon_Butters I’ve downloaded the .exe prezi files and then uploaded to SharePoint (to a private group I created) which allows invited members to then search and download as needed. I find it helpful since I have multiple presentations and multiple team members; this way I’m not repeating the same actions as much, I guess. Just thought I’d suggest in case the other ideas hadn’t worked out.