Import and edit portable presentation

I’ve saved an .exe some months ago, but i cant find it in my presentations. How could i import it for editing?

@Balazs_Kutasi The exported portable presentations cannot be imported back to the desktop app for further editing I’m afraid.

However, unless you deleted the presentation from your dashboard, it should not be gone from your account. Is it possible that you created it with another account?

how I can edit a portable Prezi document, the original one was deleted any error, I only have de ZIP file for the portable version

Hello @jesus_ricardo_medina, is this a Prezi Classic or Next presentation? :slight_smile:

Prezi Next, newest version for MAC

Hello @jesus_ricardo_medina, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above:

After overwriting the original version I would like to transform the exe prezi into a prezi presentation.
Thanks for your response
Thierry LASCOU

Hello @PREZI_PPGP, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above.

If you send us the view link of the presentation we are also able to revert the presentation :slight_smile:

Hi Team

I have an .exe prezi ppt in my desktop (shared by a colleague). I want to make edits to it. how do i upload it in my prezi account online?

Thanks,
Ankur

Hello @Ankur_Bansal, downloaded (.exe) presentations are standalone files which are not editable. In case you’d like to work on a presentation with someone, they can add you as a collaborator to it so that you can also edit. Please consult this tutorial.

hi i just buy license preziplus. previously my friend create prefi file and give me the file. I want to open this presentation prezi file using my apps desktop prezi next. But i can not find OPEN FILE . it only show create new file using prezi templates.

Any body know how to open files?

Hello @collin_piers, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above :slight_smile:

Hi, there I created a Prezi few years ago with the Prezi Plus account. I currently don’t pay for Prezi Plus and have only portable-Prezi which I downloaded at that time.
Can I modify this previous portable-Prezi now? If necessary, I can pay for the higher grade account again.

Thank you for your answer.

Hello @Kodai_Watanabe, I merged your post with the relevant thread. I’m afraid that portable presentations cannot be imported back into the desktop application, but if the presentation is still connected to your account you can simply restart your subscription (even with a free Basic plan), and you will be able to edit it :slight_smile:

Hi there! I was introducing prezi in my company and we were creating astonishing prezi. After trial period I exported some prezi in .exe format. Now, we have bought a license and I would like to keep editing those prezi. Is there anyhow that I can use those exported prezi (currently in .exe format) into the Prezi Next Desktop application for Windows? Thanks in advance for your support! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @Jose_horna, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Currently, portable presentations cannot be imported back into the desktop application, but if those presentations are still connected to your account you can simply add the new one as a collaborator :slight_smile:

Hope this could help!