Import Prezi Classic presentations into Prezi Next

Hello,

How can I transfer a prezi classic presentation I’ve made into prezi next ?

At the end of November, Flash is removed from Chrome

Many thanks

1 Like

Hi @Alvaro_Sanchez, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.
The feature should be available in the near future for all of our users. If you have some must-have, important presentations that you need in Prezi Next version, we could help you convert those, just let me know. :slight_smile:

Dear Bart
When this feature will be available ?. On November 23rd, I start my classes and I have to use the presentations I have in my account.

Hi @Alvaro_Sanchez, unfortunately, I won’t be able to share an exact date of the release of this feature, but it will come in the near future. We will update this thread once we have any news. :slight_smile:

Hi Bart
This means that if at the end of the year Flash stops working in all browsers, all the work done by the thousands of Prezi classic users will be lost and unrecoverable by the users because they cannot enter Prezi Classic through their web browsers ?

Hi @Alvaro_Sanchez, no, this does not mean that. :slight_smile:

I hope this comment in another thread answers your question, let me know if you have any concerns.

Hi Bart
Is it possible to convert a couple of current presentations from Prezi Classic to Next to see if there is a lot to adjust in that future change ?

Hi @Alvaro_Sanchez, this is possible, I’m going to open a support ticket on your account and send you an email with the details. :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Classic to Next migration

Hi @Sam … is there any way i can export prezi classic to new prezi. I need to do a live presentation with a classic prezi. Is there any way i can do that?

Hey @Heber_Manoni at the moment it’s not yet possible, however we’re working on converting Classic presentations into Prezi Next. You can read more about this in our blog post :slight_smile:

2 posts were split to a new topic: Prezi not working

Any news about convertion options ? I have to move my movies from classic to next, let me know,

artur

Hi @Artur_Kyczlop, the migration should be available in the near future. :slight_smile:
We will update this thread once we have any news.

1 Like

Is Prezi still taking beta testers for the conversion to Next?
Patiently waiting.
Is any new news available?

Hi @ARC_user, the conversion will be available in the near future for all of our users. :slight_smile:
We will update this thread once it is released.

2 Likes