Import Prezi Classic presentations into Prezi Present

Hi all - first time back to prezi for a year, and the whole flash thing seems to have de-railed my back catalogue.

I’ve tried on every browser I own to convert a classic prezi to the new prezi present, and it doesn’t work. Each gives the warning message abour flash not installed / supported, i’ve followed the instructions ot reinstall / allow and all those instructions are out of date i.e Chrome doesn’t show the flash options any more, neither does Firefox.

I’m on MacOS. How do I rescue my years of work for use in Prezi video. . . .?

Hi @Matt_Crossman, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check my answer above? :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply - none of the answers seem to deal with my issue about permission on the plug-in in new versions of the browser? I can click on convert but the next step doesn’t work?

all working now, thankyou!

I’ve been using Prezi for over 8 years. I’ve been looking for the Prezi Classic app for a while in the last few days. In the past, there was a download link on the dashboard screen, but the Prezi Classic app disappeared, only the NeXT app.

As a Prezi Classic user, it is very disappointing to have removed the link to download the Prezi Classic app without any notice. At the very least, I think we need to be considerate of our users so that they can continue to use the classic app even if they cannot upgrade.

I’ve tried several times to try Prezi Next, but I don’t think it can keep up with the convenience of Prezi Classic. There are no shortcuts for the convenience of production, so it takes a long time to produce, and it feels like it is imitating PowerPoint.

Please once again. Please tell me how to download and continue using the Prezi Classic app.

I miss the old Prezi so much.

Hi @_951237, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check my answer above? :slight_smile:

I’M NOT ABLE TO FIND FLASH IN THE DROP DOWN TO ALLOW IN PREZI CLASSIC.

I’M NOT ABLE TO FIND FLASH IN THE DROP DOWN TO ALLOW IN PREZI PRESENT.

My organization is presenting in one day and with no way to edit - this is a huge problem.

I see our workshops on both Classic and Present and neither of them will allow me to edit, neither is offering the option in drop down to allow Flash. What’s next - we will have to ditch Prezi if we don’t hear back with a quick resolution.

Hi @Aryn_Quinn, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check this reply? :slight_smile:

I used to be able to edit my microagressions presentation but I am no longer able to update. I can only present.

Hi @Tiaira_Harris, What happens if you try to edit?

Is this a presentation made recently in Prezi Present, or one made in Prezi Classic?

I made it in Prezi classic. The option to edit is greyed out.

Hi @Tiaira_Harris, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

The issue might come from the fact that your Classic license is expired but your Present license is downgraded to basic. I could downgrade your license to the free one as well on the Classic and that should allow you to make a copy of your presentation that you can edit.

I have just logged into Prezi after being overseas a few years. All my Prezis (classic) are missing and I can’t find a way to import them back into my account for use/editing.

HELP!

Hi @Oliver_Michels, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answer above? :slight_smile:

I need to make a simple text edit in my Prezi Classic presentations but I don’t know how to in Prezi Next. I flip flopped 2 numbers and would like to make it right. Can this be done with the new format? If so can I please have stop by step instructions as to how to do it. Thank you.

Hi @Vicki_Humann, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answer above? :slight_smile: