Importing Prezi Classic images into Prezi Next

It’s disappointing that we can’t import Prezi Classic presentatons into Prezi Next. It’s going to make moving to the new platform extremely time consuming.

One way to lighten the load a bit would be if we could import all the images from an existing Prezi Classic presentation into a new Prezi Next presentation. Then that would just (!) leave adding text and structure.

Is there an easy way to do this?

I have been trying to do this, but the Next structure is SO different that I am having to completely rethink ALL my Classics. Not sure how we are going to do all of this. . . very disappointing.

I emailed them directly and was told that the platforms are too different to copy images from classic to next and that I should use screenshots. Yes, that’s what I’ve been doing, but it’s time consuming and the images are t always the quality I’d like.

@Alan_Burstein while this is not ideal but we offer a workaround in this thread:

We have been working on this since your last entry last May. We have not had success with customer feedback for Next. What have you been finding? We have fully gone back to Classic and our customers like it now. . . hmmmm