Individual License for company

Hi All,

I want to ask, can a company using an individual license? Because only 1 users will be using Prezi.
Is there any law or policy prohibited a company using an individual license?

Please advise.

Hello @Farhan.Zainal, in case only one person will be using the account then yes, you can use the individual license as your company Prezi account. You would only need to have a team license or multiple individual licenses if more people would like to create presentations at your company. I hope this helps.

Hi I have a basic prezi account and have some prezis that I have created but my manager wants me to create a paid prezi account that all of our staff can access with a generic email address- but I don’t want to create a new account and lose my prezis what can I do??

i.e. I just want the one account for our staff

Hello @Jessica_Jacobs, you can change the email address associated with the account at any time in your Account Settings and you can also upgrade your license there. Alternatively you can create a new Prezi account. Please note that these are single user licenses and it is against our Terms of Use to share the account with multiple users. I would recommend adding collaborators to the presentations (collaborators need to have a Prezi account but they can have a free Basic license). You can also purchase a team license for your company in case many people would like to create presentations. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to us, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you Sara :smiley: