Insert audio in Prezi Video

Input method for inserting a background music track other than the voice over recorded. Please suggest. I could not figure out any method till now.

1 Like

Hello @RAJASEE_DAS, currently, embedded audio files will not play in Prezi Video as they are not supported yet, but our developers are aware of this request and they are currently working on it :slight_smile:

As a workaround for now, you can download your video and then use an external video editor to add the background music.

Hope this could help!

I want a background music file to be added to the prezi video. How can i do that? I did not see any such option. Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance.

Hi @Subodh_Deshmukh, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.
Could you check the answer above? :slight_smile:

Hello. How do I add continuous background audio (song) to play throughout a Prezi video? I see how to add it to a Prezi presentation, but I have turned my presentation into a video with my voice narrating through the video, but I would also like a background song to play quietly throughout.

Hello @Tamara_Robinson, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above :slight_smile:

Hi everyone,

I have a Prezi presentation with some background music added in that I’m trying to convert into a Prezi video. However when I record the video the background music disappears and is replaced with my recorded audio.

Is there any way to keep both background music and voiceover audio in Prezi?

Thanks.

Hi @Franc_R, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answer above?

I have set a Background Music to play continuously during my Presentation.
Now I want to “Create Video” out of it. And I have NO background music in the video. Why?
I hope that I am missing to check a checkbox somewhere, isn’t it?

Hello @Victor_Huerlimann, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

Could you please check the reply above?

Let us know if you have further questions!

Hello Catarina,
I have no words :slight_smile:

P.S. I have edited my post, because I originally replied to your e-mail. I though that my disappointment would not be public, but it was :slight_smile: I wish you all the best and good luck with your development

1 Like

@Victor_Huerlimann we’ll make sure to forward your input to our Product team, so thanks for sharing it with us!

If there are any updates, we’ll immediately post them on this thread :slight_smile:

Hi Catarina, you are welcome :slight_smile:
I am sure that your Product team is already aware of the lack of this very basic feature.
So yes, you can forward it to your Product team, but since my message did not show any offensive content (sounds like some kind of “intimidation” - correct me if I am wrong :), and since I am confident of the awareness of your Product team regarding this issue, I don’t know whether they will perceive any added value from your communication.

With best regards

1 Like

Hello Bart, Still experiencing the same thing with other people here.

I tried adding an Audio in my presentation. When i launched it in Prezi video desktop app and linked it to Microsoft teams, the audio doesn’t sync. The presentation has completely no audio at all.

Hi @Arivil_Villaranda, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Please note that audio playback is not yet supported in Prezi Video. I’ll make sure to channel your feedback to our product team.

Hi there,

I’m thinking about getting Prezi Edu Plus, but i don’t know for sure if it help me the way i need.

Here’s what i need:

• Making a presentation and with one single click the total presentation runs. Can i set a amount of seconds for each piece of content to show up?
  • I need to make a video of the presentation. Not with me or my voice in it. Just the presentation. Plusss…
  • Whil the presentation is running and making a video from it, i need to be able to put audio in the presentation. Like this: The best Prezi presentation ever! - YouTube

Is Prezi Edu Plus able to do that?

Hello @Barry_de_Leeuw, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

You’re able to autoplay downloaded presentations and select an interval of 4, 10, or 20 seconds for your content, read more about it here.

In relation to adding background music to Prezi Video, it’s currently not possible to do so, but our Product team is already aware of this request.

As a workaround, you can download your video and then use an external video editor to add the background music.

Hope this could help!

Thanks for merging. Can those intervals be selected differently for every piece of the presentation. So showing information for 4 seconds and another piece of information 10 seconds before the presentation moves on?

@Barry_de_Leeuw currently it’s only possible for the intervals to be the same throughout the presentation.

Hi I am trying to create a video presentation using prezi video on browser, I have no problem in adding voiceover to my video howevwer I am unable to add a background score. Is there anyway I can have both background score and voice over in my prezi video?
Thanks