Inserting a YouTube link into Prezi Video

Good evening,
where I am currently using the free version and I ask if during a presentation with Prezi, live shooting + info graphics, through Zoom, it is possible to view a video inserted via YouTube link? Thanks.
Cordially
Stefano - Italy

Hey @Stefano_Brandoli at the moment it’s not possible to insert hyperlinks to your videos, however I’ve passed on the request to our developers, if it gets added as a feature in the future, we’ll keep you posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually I was surprised by this “feature” as well during my presentation preparation, so I actually used screen sharing instead of direct teleconference virtual cam insertion and I put the usual Youtube player on top of it when needed, you first have to adjust the size so that you simply have to move the window over. It is not at all as convenient, but it does work.

1 Like

Hi @Christian_Mercat, that sound like a good workaround, thanks for sharing!
We will update this thread if there are any news about this feature. :slight_smile:

I created a prezi that had several embedded youtube videos and hyperlinks. When I try to use this presentation in “create a video” it appears everything is flat and there’s no ability to click on these embedded items. Does anyone know a work around?

Hi @Christine_Miles, I’ve merged your question to the relevant thread.

Currently it is not possible to play Youtube videos inside Prezi Video. As Prezi video is only recording the presentation and your webcam image it is not possible to record other windows or browser tabs with it so clicking on hyperlinks is not an option, I’m afraid.

I’ll pass along your feedback to our developers and will update this thread if there are any changes. :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Using embedded videos in the new Prezi Video