Interactive buttons links within Prezi

I sort of want to make an interactive presentation. For example, I want to be able to refer to a place in the prezi from a seperate place sometimes, if a question is brought up. So in order to do this, I want a way to go to the slide I want, SOMETIMES, but not all the time. I’m talking about a button that will take me there if I click it.

I’m sorry if that idea was already suggested, or if there is an easy solution to this that I haven’t thought of. If there is one, I’m glad to hear it.

Hello!

With clever use of the path feature, you can achieve your goal.
We are aware of the request for a more professional solution to this problem, but have a strict policy of not commenting on the details or schedule of our development process.

Kind regards,

Katrin

Thank you!

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Katrin, I think Prezi is really good, but the lack of a button function is a real shame. It makes it so restrictive i’m starting to miss powerpoint! Please nag your boss to get one in soon. It looks like people have been asking for this for over a year.

good point richard.

Hi Richard and Denis!

I agree that this feature would be useful. Me and my support team colleagues are reporting feature requests to the managers and developers each week. Please add your voice to the other topics about this request. I can’t guarantee that it will be done, but popular suggestions with good argumentations have a higher chance of catching on.

Kind regards,

Katrin

Katrin, thank you so much, i really appreciate you reply

You’re welcome!

I would like to voice my support for this addition. Being able to create multiple paths through the Prezi would be an excellent addition.

agreed! Our business would love a feature where static buttons could link to certain pre-defined frames our areas. This would allow a user to click a button to zoom in, and click a “back” button to return to the previously viewed screen and not have to zoom all the way out (home button) and find their way again.

Can anyone tell me if this functionality has been added yet? Noticed the last post was 6 months ago…
Cheers

Huh. So between this and the suggestion that you all make animated .gifs compatible (both items I have tried to do today alone) it looks like there have been no updates to the Prezi functionality in about 3 years. Both are not complicated requests and are very common things for people to want to do in presentations. I don’t see why neither are possible still?