Internal newsletter inspiration

I’m glad to hear it! While I can’t share the newsletter, as it has internal stuff in it, here’s an example of the section where I use the crossword puzzle - if you’re interested in that :slight_smile:

Thank you! That would definitely be ideal :slight_smile: For now I’ll have to, until I can learn more about Next or until they make the needed updates.

Group content

Very cool. I’m going to suggest a similar “exercise” in our next company newsletter if that’s OK with you, I really like the crossword idea! Ours is printed, so different application, but this has been a fun discovery.

Absolutely! I’m glad you like it so much :slight_smile: I can tell you our employees have really loved it, I’ve received a lot of positive feedback on it.

Glad something positive came out of the initial frustration :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing this; what a great idea! Would you be willing to strip out your company data and share a blank copy (either in editible template form or just as visual inspiration)? I’m newly exploring Prezi as an internal newsletter tool (beyond just our routine corporate presentations), and woudl love to see what you’ve done with it!

I deleted all the content, I’m not sure how to make it editable, but here’s a picture. I hope this helps!

This. Is. AWESOME!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

~Jess