Internal Server Error in IE and Chrome

One of our staff members describes how his class of students are having problems accessing prezi.

“When trying to open a Prezi presentation it takes time to load and then goes to this screen. I have tried it on many computers and it doesn’t seem to work at all on Explorer and only occasionally on Chrome.”

The link to the presentation shown in the image is https://prezi.com/kdlllz7eeoay/unit-20-talent-id-and-development/

We have no firewall or browser restrictions on prezi for either Explorer or Chrome.
How can this internal server error issue be resolved?

Hello, I’m very sorry for the late response.

Please know that Explorer is not among the supported browsers but I tested the presentation on Chrome and everything worked properly. Could you provide me with the version number of your Chrome browser so we can further investigate? Thanks in advance.

Hi

The version of chrome is 72.0.3626.121

Based on just the error, do you not have any suggestions as to what may be the cause?

Normally this error message only appears if you are using an unsupported browser. In case it happens again in Google Chrome, could you send me a screenshot of the error message where the browser window is also visible? Thank you in advance.