Is it possible to use different colors for circle frames in a presentation?

Everything I’ve found on  manipulating colors for shapes and frames points to the CSS editor. However, when editing a shape or frame color, it changes ALL such shapes and frames, correct? Why is this the case? It would help tremendously to have greater flexibility in using colors. I’m trying to build some logic into a presentation categorizing different industries. I don’t understand why there is such a limitation on basic shapes and colors but then countless (arguably useless) clip-art images. Sorry, this is very frustrating. I apologize if I’m missing something here, but I’ve yet to see a Prezi example that has multiple circle frame colors. 

Everything I’ve found on  manipulating colors for shapes and frames points to the CSS editor. However, when editing a shape or frame color, it changes ALL such shapes and frames, correct? Why is this the case? It would help tremendously to have greater flexibility in using colors. I’m trying to build some logic into a presentation categorizing different industries. I don’t understand why there is such a limitation on basic shapes and colors but then countless (arguably useless) clip-art images. Sorry, this is very frustrating. I apologize if I’m missing something here, but I’ve yet to see a Prezi example that has multiple circle frame colors. 

“The CSS Editor can be used to change the color of your circle, but it can also be used to change shape styles which will affect the colors.”

This is where I’m confused. The editor can be used to change the color of your circle, as in a single circle? Or all circles? I’m thinking specifically the circle frames. I would like 5 different colored circle frames in my presentation. Is that possible?

Ben

Hello Ben,

I’ll try and help, in a nutshell:

• generally the colours of frames is determined by the theme you are using.

• If you change the properties of a frame it will effect all frames of that type - only one colour per frame (as well as for graduated colours - these colours can be changed within the CSS editor).

• Shapes however can have up to 5 colour styles (these colours can also be changed within the CSS editor as well for the Prezi you are using).

Sometimes if you want a particular style/shape/colour for your frames it is just as easy to make you frames outside of Prezi (swf or png images for example) and then import them in to Prezi as an image - you can then use an invisible frame to surround this image so you can use paths and fade in effects if needed - this may take a little trial and error.

hope this helps

cheers

John