Is there a limit to how many 'layers' I can go with subtopics and planets?

What is the ‘depth’ limit (or is there one?) that I can go to with Prezi Next?

Add Subtopic, choose planet, zoom in, add subtopic choose planet zoom in. I am not just looking for a limit, I want to use Prezi as a library tool to store information. Any limitations or insights?

I’m curious about this as well, I have some pretty layered presentations I’d like to put together, but have found little success. I inquired (on a call once) if there was a way to get file size information, as I would like to be aware of what the capabilities are, so I can at least build half of my goal and have smooth functioning, but I was more or less told file sizes don’t “exist” which I doubt very much, but ok.

So at the very least, an understanding of layer limits would be great, as I’m currently building a skeleton frame and trying to not provide content that’s too complicated, therefore bogging it down and crashing my browser.

Depending on the structure of your presentation, a number of layers can differ, however, for the best performance we do not suggest to go deeper than 5 layers within a topic.