I've lost all my presentations. Where did they go?

I have this same issue - none of my prezis are coming up? Can someone please advise?

Hi @Monica_Green and @Learning_Center, I have merged your questions to the relevant topic.

I’ve checked your accounts and both of you have Classic presentations on your accounts. I would advise you to go to your dashboard, then click on the Prezi logo on the top left corner and select Prezi Classic to switch your view to Classic presentations. You can find a screenshot regarding this in the answer above.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I used to have Prezi Classic and suddenly I was forced into Prezi Next and all my Prezi classic presentations are nowhere to be found

Hello @yuval_davidor, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Could you please check the reply above? :slight_smile:

Hola. Después de un tiempo he vuelto a mi cuenta Prezi y descubro que ya no están las presentaciones Prezi creadas por mi durante mucho tiempo. Es así? ¿Por qué?

Hola @Daniel_Cueva, he adjuntado su comentario a la publicación correspondiente. Podría verificar esta respuesta? :slight_smile:

Avísenos se ha podido encontrar sus presentaciones.

hello, help me pls, to find my lost prezis, all the 178…

Hello @Faludy_Judit, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Check out the instructions here on how to find your Classic presentations :slight_smile:

Let us know if you were able to find them!

Hi Prezi:
I am in trouble trying to get my prezis, all of them have disappeared from prezi next. How can I recover my prezis?
Thank you

Hello @Norma_Yepez, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above :slight_smile:

Let us know if you were able to find the presentations!

Hi, It’s been almost a year since i have used Prezi. So my old presentations are missing, because they are in the old version Prezi classic. Can these presentations revert somehow and move to Prezi Next? -Maria

Hello @Maria_Lanteri, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above to know how you can locate your Classic presentations :slight_smile:

We are currently working on making it possible to edit your Classic presentations in the Next editor, you can follow this thread to know more details about it. We will announce there when this feature is available!

Please help me. I use prezi Offline and I lost my presentation.
When I’m working with it my computer was lag and restart, so my presentation haven’t saved, It is only in the process of update. Now how to I recovery it. This is my important subject, and I need it very urgent.
Thanks a lots.

Hello @Doan_Anh_Tran_Nguyen, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Could you please send us the title of the presentation so we can investigate it?

Hello @Catarina, Thank you for help me merged my post with the relevant thread. The title of my presentation is “Idea of product for Fabtek”. Hope can find it.
Thanks a lots

Hello @Doan_Anh_Tran_Nguyen, your presentation is under your Classic dashboard, please check here how to find it :slight_smile:

I don’t see my presentations.
I had a few ads, and now I’m logged in to my account and I don’t see any of them.

Hello @Alex_Lubavin, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above to know how to find your Classic presentations :slight_smile:

How can I find my Prezis that were created on the free platform in and before 2019?

Hello @Joseph_Pizzo, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above to know how to locate your presentations :slight_smile: