Keyboard shortcut for moving on from videos?

Hello all,

So I use Prezi to give lectures, and I use the spacebar while presenting to flip between one “slide” and the next. What I’ve found, though, is that this doesn’t work for moving on from videos - it just replays the video instead. Also, using the mouse and clicking on the “next slide” arrow at the bottom of the presentation to move on from the video only seems to work about… 60% of the time? The rest of the time, the presentation gets stuck trying to return to the video over and over again, until I have to leave “Present” mode and manually click through to the next part. Twice now, it also crashed Prezi to do this, and I had to refresh the page to carry on.

Am I missing something? Is there a setting I can change anywhere that will turn off the (frankly useless) ‘replay the video’ option when I hit spacebar (seriously, why would anyone ever want that? Why would that be more likely than wanting to move on?!? Baffling coding choice, there)?

The recent lecture where this really became a problem is here, in case anyone wants to see it: https://prezi.com/p/gbliqtiv2ghy/#present

Thanks all!

Hello, @Elanor_Alun. We’d be happy to look into this. In order for us to investigate the issue further, could you please send us the specifications of the machine that you use Prezi with? Thank you!