Layouts Tabs Not Working - Prezi Classic

I am using Prezi Classic and I have been trying to access the layouts tab. However, when you press the layouts button, from the insert menu, nothing comes up. Every other section, whether it is images, favorites, YouTube, etc works.

The same issue is there with Microsoft Edge, firefox and Chrome

1 Like

Hello @Emmanuel_Asenso, we are currently having an issue with the layouts feature in Prezi Classic and our development team is working on it. As soon as we have any updates we will post it here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!

2 Likes

We are having the same issue. Layouts feature still does not work.

Hello @Reloop_Platform, could you please check the reply above? :slight_smile:

Hello. I too am having issues with Layouts as the tab is still not working - any news as to when this will be remedied? Thank you

Hello @Andrea_Chalk, we still don’t have any news regarding this feature, but as soon as there are any updates we will let you know :slight_smile:

I’m surprised this is still not fixed. It seems, perhaps, they are abandoning Prezi Classic in terms of support?
Anyone know of an alternative platform/presentation software that works like Prezi Classic? I don’t want to switch, but if this is the trend, I’ll have to look elsewhere. Prezi Next is just not workable for my needs.
Recommendations welcome!