Link Expiry is preventing someone from viewing

Please can someone tell me how to get rid of this Expiry Link. I didn’t know it was set or how to leave it up there all the time?

https://prezi.com/bhldewk3atzd/register-your-appliance/

1 Like

Did you create the presentation? If so, you should be in charge of the link & whether or not it’s active. I would check your Analytics page to see if the link was somehow deactivated, I guess. And then you might need to send out a new link for a fresh start. If this is a link you received from someone else, it’s possible they deactivated it and there’s nothing you can do other than to request a new one from them. Hope that helps a little? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure thing. thanks for that. I didn’t know you could make a link active or inactive. Do you know how thats done in Classic?

1 Like

Yeah, it could be that the privacy settings in Classic had/have been moved from the right or center of this (screenshots below; depending on where you’re sharing from the pop-up looks a bit different) to the far left, which then if you aren’t an owner or collaborator, you don’t have access.

1 Like

My employer typically likes me to deactivate links after a few months or so, depending, so that we don’t have possibly outdated material circulating.

1 Like

My view is that important Prezis, should just be updated. Of course if it’s no longer relevant, you can do as you say, and even delete it. However, this will mean poor ratings/responses if people follow up old marketing material, your company has created. To me ,that’s a lot more work to keep up to date.

1 Like