Link to presentation down

My existing link for people to view my presentation is down since today and when I try to create a new one I get the following error: “Looks like something went wrong. please try again.”

Anyone else experiencing this issue? Being able to share is more or less the entire point of presentations so not sure what to do without this option working!

1 Like

People trying to access my links are getting a 403 error message. There does seem to be some kind of issue?

Hello @Yassine_Lamlih, we had an issue with share link, can you confirm if it’s working for you?

I hope to hear from you soon. :smile:

Yesterday I have started to create my first presentation. Today it is impossible to edit it, I get the same error as Yassine or it is just trying to load it for ever… Something is going really wrong with Prezi… luckily I am in my free trial…

Hello @Jan-Michael_Lacey, if you want to share a Classic presentation, you will have to create a new view link or add a collaborator through your online account. Prezi Classic desktop application will still create the old view links which will provide the 403 error message to viewers. You can find these options in the same area they have always been - within the privacy and sharing controls section. Here is an article from our knowledge base that will show you how to do this.

If it’s a Next presentation, please try to create a new share link new, we had an issue with share links.

I hope to hear from you soon! :smile:

Hello @Carlos_Gabriel, if you’re using Google Chrome, I advise you to clear your cache, and reopen the browser. Test in another browser as well, like Firefox. We had an issue with share links, but it was resolved by our developers. Try to create a new share link and let me know if it’s working.

I hope to hear from you soon! :smile: