Log out from all devices

How do you sign off from a device when you do not have access to it? I logged in on a school computer, but due to the rush I wasn’t able to log out from that computer. I do not want someone else to have access to my account. Can someone tell me how to solve this?

Hello @Wendy_22, we’ve successfully logged you out from all active sessions so you shouldn’t worry about being logged in anymore. You’ll need to log in again for your personal computer though. Let us know if we can help you with anything else :slight_smile:

Hello, please sing out my account, too from all devices I am registered in.
Thank you!

Hello @sasha_ananyeva, we’ve successfully logged you out from all devices :slight_smile:

Sorry, but I am still logged in the app on my phone, and desktop app. e v e r y w h e r e. I really need to be logged out (signed out) of ALL devices Please help me with that.

Hi @sasha_ananyeva,
Can you check now, please?

Hi, Team can you please sign me out as well from all devices.

Waiting for your quick response

Hello @Jaydeep_Mehta, we have successfully logged you out from all devices :slight_smile:

Hi Catarina, I am still able to access it from my mobile phone. Please try signing out again. Thanks.

Just FYI, do I need to sign out from my google account as well. I am signing it with google.

Hello @Jaydeep_Mehta, I recommend you to wait a few more minutes and you don’t need to sign out from your Google account :slight_smile:

Then, please let us know if you are still logged in!