Make embedded dashboard full screen

I have embedded some dashboards on a few websites. When I click the full-screen icon, they get larger but don’t go full screen. I’ve adjusted the pixel size, used the Dashboard 16:9 setting, but still can’t get them to actually go full screen. Example: on this website, the setting in Prezi is Dashboard 16:9. When I click on the full-screen icon on the upper right it expands but not large enough. How can I change this? Waste Diversion | Sustainability Data | Office of Sustainability | Brandeis University

Hi @Mary_Fischer,

This depends on the screen aspect ratio. For example, the aspect ratio of Macbooks is actually 16:10. You can also set a custom size for your project. Here’s also a tutorial on resizing the project canvas.

I tried those and it still doesn’t seem to help. Did you click on the link in the question I posted? Any further assistance is appreciated.

Hi @Mary_Fischer,

Thanks for getting back to us. You’re right, it’s not related to the aspect ratio of the screen and I apologize for this mistake of mine! I have now reported the issue to our tech team and will follow up as soon as I have any news on this.

Do you have any updates or suggestions on how I can fix this issue?

Hi @Mary_Fischer,

Thanks for your follow-up! It’s a bug and we are still investigating it. We will keep you updated with any news.

Hi @Mary_Fischer,

Just wanted to let you know that the issue has been fixed.

1 Like

Hi - It still looks the same to me. Is there a new setting for it to be full screen? I have it set on 1920×1080 (16:9) and it’s still not filling the screen when I click on the embedded dashboard from my website. See dining | Dining | What We Do | Office of Sustainability | Brandeis University. Thanks.

Hi @Mary_Fischer,

It won’t be filling the screen if the project ratio is 16:9 but the screen ratio is, for example, 16:10. The project in full screen will be centered in the middle of the screen in this case.

The screen aspect ratio determines how wide or tall the screen is.The Macbook aspect ratio, for example, is 16:10.Additionally, you can set a custom size for your project. for more info please see more images to click here

1 Like