Merging presentations

What is the simplest way to merge several presentations in to one. So each presentation is linked

Hi @John_TVS, even though you cannot literally merge presentations as the templates together with the background image etc. cannot be copied, you can select all your topics and other objects on the canvas all at once and copy them to another presentation.

Let’s say you have a presentation with 4 topics, you can copy these and insert in another presentation inside a topic and this way the first presentation becomes the subtopic section of one of the new presentation’s topics. You can also insert them to the overview, in this case, they will be included in the path of the other presentation as new topics.

I hope this helps!

I have a Prezi that I want to insert into another Prezi to make one large Prezi. How can I do that?
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @Mark_Zeigler, I merged your post into the relevant thread, please see my response above.

Having the ability to combine two, three or more prezi presentations that were created from different templates would really take Prezi Next to the next level. I am actually very surprised to find out that this cannot be done easily with an import feature. Prezi would be much more valuable, especially to those in the field of instructional design, if this was possible. Currently this limitation forces me to use other methods and software when I am up against a deadline. I use multiple prezis and need to piece them together when creating training videos and eLearnings, but the ability to combine them beforehand would make the task easier, faster and much more efficient. Please consider developing a feature that would allow us to combine multiple templates into a single Prezi! Please, and Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @Ted_Gonzalez, thank you for your feedback. Currently the workaround to this is to copy-paste topics from one presentation into the other, however I understand the importance of this feature request. I will make sure to forward it to our developers. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us.

Bonjour, je suis en train de faire un prezi pou la soutenance de mon mémoire qui se compose de plusieurs parties. Je souhaite donc faire plusieurs créations à partir de modèles proposés et ensuite les assembler pour que lors de la présentation je puisse les faire défiler à la suite. Est ce possible? impossible de trouver comment faire! Merci de votre aide précieuse.

Bonjour @VALERIE_AGGOUN , veuillez excuser les erreurs, j’utilise un logiciel de traduction. Faites-vous allusion à la fusion des présentations? Malheureusement, il n’est pas possible d’intégrer une présentation à une autre. Je m’excuse pour tout inconvénient et transmettrai votre demande à nos développeurs. En guise de solution de contournement, je suggérerais de créer un sujet distinct dans la présentation ou d’insérer le lien de vue d’une présentation dans une autre. Si vous avez d’autres questions ou avez besoin d’une assistance supplémentaire, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter.

Hello
Just as in the photo
I have a lot of presentations but it is all for one topic
Is there a way to link them all by pressing a key or making a password or any way to not make them present separately
Thanks

Hello @11121, currently it’s not possible to merge presentations, but you can use this workaround to insert the contents of one presentation into another:

1. Open the two presentations you would like to merge in “Edit mode”. The two presentations can be using different templates, it’s not a problem.

2. Select All (CTRL/CMD+A) in one of the prezis and either

OR

• add the selected content to Favorites by right-clicking and selecting Add to Favorites . Then in the other prezi, insert the content by going to “Insert” and clicking Favorite. If you cannot see your contents in the Favorites sidebar, please refresh the page.

Note: You will be able to use only a theme of the prezi you are inserting content into, and you will have to add the path steps of the content you are inserting again.

What is the edit mode and how can I access it??

بتاريخ ١٥‏/٠٨‏/٢٠١٩ ١:٤٦ م، جاء من “Catarina Mendes via Prezi Next Community” prezi@discoursemail.com:

Hello @11121, “Edit mode” is the area where you can make changes in your presentation :slight_smile: