Middle eastern text (RTL) support

text

Even though they are not officially supported, please use Amiri font for Arabic and Arimo for Hebrew. Please click here to see how to reverse the text for Arabic and here to see how to reverse text for Hebrew.

I hope this helps.

I’ve tried using Amiri & FreeSerif for Arabic and it was showing Arabic words but in flipped shape; means first letter will be last and if you copy paragraph first sentence will be last, can you please advice as I paid for 5 licenses and this is my first use also you had this reported issue since more than one year… what is your input…!

Please see the highlighted links in the post above, they have videos that show how to edit text for it to now appear “flipped”.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Whenever I try to write in Arabic in Prezi, I get dots instead. If I try to copy and paste, I get boxes. How do I fix this? Please!

@Marwan_Amireh I merged your question into the relevant topic, please see the answer and the workaround provided above.

I can’t type in Arabic in my prezi. Is it not allowed in Prezi?

@Aslam_Saqafi I merged your question into the relevant topic, please see the answer and the workaround provided above.

Hi,
I’m trying to create a Hebrew Prezi, however there’s only one font that can be used for Hebrew (Arimo), and the bigger problem is that one has to type the words in reverse order.
Is there a solution to it?
Thanks,
Gil.

@Gil_Moses I’ver merged your question to the thread focusing on this request which also contains some workarounds above.