Mirrored camera

I’m drawing visual tools on a whiteboard during the prezi video recording and noticed the video input makes it to where it looks like I am writing backwards. How do i flip the video?

1 Like

Hello @Meghan_Locklair, the picture is mirrored on purpose so you are able to see yourself and interact with the content :slight_smile:

Could you please send us your system specifications?

1 Like

i am teaching on a whiteboard - so I need the video to be flipped. can we do that?

1 Like

Hello @Meghan_Locklair, currently it’s not possible to flip the video in Prezi Next. Are you using a Windows or Mac computer?

1 Like

A Mac- is there a way to flip the video input on my Mac camera ?

1 Like

Hello @Meghan_Locklair, unfortunately there isn’t any way to flip the video in a Mac webcam as it’s a built-in feature.

1 Like

so there is now way to write on a whiteboard in a prezi presentation?

1 Like

Hello @Meghan_Locklair, as this is a built-in feature in cameras, it’s not possible to change it, once it’s connected to the camera settings and not Prezi Video :slight_smile: But we agree that it would be a very useful feature in case you need to display any kind of text and we are forwarding this feedback to our Product team.

1 Like

Hello Catarina,

as I can see I´m not the only one who has this problem with the mirrored camera.
Your answer " this is a built-in feature in cameras" is wrong.
The camera app (win10) also use the webcam an shows the right picture.

See my comments in the prezivideo community !!!
https://www.prezivideo.community/t/mirrored-camera-picture-poor-video-resolution/320?u=h_hoefelmann