Missing audio on iPad/Mobile phone

The inserted YouTube videos play with audio on the computer when I log in to my account, but when I used my iPad, the video plays with no audio. Any tips?

Dear Allison,

Please be sure your devide is not muted. Despite of some apps - like Youtube - won’t be muted with the switch, you can make your prezi silent with it.

Warm regards,
István Csúsz

I checked the volume multiple times but it wasn’t the issue.

Could you send me the link for the prezi, please?
Thank you very much!

I need help too, the audio from a video I got from YouTube will not play in sync with the audio, but this only occurs on mobile devices.

Hello,

Could you send me the link for the prezi, please?
Thank you very much!

Warm regards,
István Csúsz

I was able to put the same video on my prezi at a much lower quality and it worked.  But I can’t present to children with such a poor image.  The one that doesn’t work is only 480, I appreciate any help you could lend!

https://prezi.com/zkky28nrxorz/head-smart/

I need it on my work’s iPad.

Istvan, have you any idea what is going on and how to fix it?

Adam, I tested the prezi and it was working well for me with sound.
Could you please remove the app and get it from the app store again?
Please test the sound with other application and if it is working fine, check the prezi.

Warm regards,
István Csúsz

Did you try it on an ipad?

Sure, I tested on multiple devices.

Could you please tell me:
• Which version of IOS do you use?
• Which version of the App do you use? (after logging out, by tapping the prezi logo, you can get this info)
• Which type of device do you use?

Thank you very much.

Hello, I have iOS 8.4.1 on an iPad 2 and I use prezi 3.5 .4

Dear Adam,

Thank you very much for the info.
We have run other tests, it is working on the same specification device.

Please try to remove the app again and get it from the app store and be sure the volume is not on mute and working in other apps.

Thank you very much.

Warm regards,
István Csúsz

Hello Istvan, I have tried everything, not even the people at the apple store could get it to work properly.  Did it work on your iPad or was it a PC device?  It doesn’t work on iPhones either.  I believe the best move may be to just figure another video or something out.

Adam

Dear Adam,

Yes, it is working for me.
Could you please try to download the online video and upload to prezi as a regular file?

Also, please be sure your device is not muted and the volume is set (In some other apps - like Youtube - you can hear the sound even it is muted, but not in Prezi.)

Warm regards,
István Csúsz

I will give that a try, thank you.

I am having the same problem with videos and the sound not playing on my iPad.  The same Prezi and others that have a YouTube video play fine on my laptop and on my iPhone, but not on my iPad. I’ve tried the couple of steps you listed above, removing Prezi from my iPad then downloading it again from the App Store, also downloading the video as a file and inserting the file in my Prezi.  Both times I still have the same issue.  My volume is not muted, but turned all the way up on the iPad and I can successfully play a YouTube video from the app and a number of other apps that use sound .  What are some other things to try?

My device is an iPad 3 running iOS 9.1

The link to my Prezi is http://prezi.com/iv9jxx7bfron/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share

Dear Andy,

I have tested it, the sound works well for me.
Could you please remove the app and install it again?
Also, the sound works different compared to other applications. If the device is muted there will be no sound, while on youtube you will still have it. Could double check i, please?

Warm regards,
István Csúsz

I removed, reinstalled several times and finally the sound started to play, but only through an external bluetooth speaker.  I tried turning bluetooth off and still no luck.  Volumes have been checked each time.  Very frustrating.  This doesn’t seem to happen with any other apps that use sound.