Missing Images, Not Loading

None of the images I loaded on the presentation are loading. Its still not complete I worked on it for a few days and when I restarted my laptop today the images are all gone.
What to do?
I changed the website settings in Safari to allow for pop ups and allowed content in my preferences tab for the Prezi site.
Help please.

Could you please share the link of your presentation with me so that I could have a look?

Here it is: https://prezi.com/view/Ijx7wXRdYlAjZVKk6uld/

I’ve checked your presentation but your images loaded fine on my computer, which suggests that this issue is most probably network related. Please see our suggestions in this post (and if necessary, consult the responsible person for your institutional firewall):

Thank you so much for your time!

Made the additions to security preferences and its still not working.
I’m responsible for the fireball which is problematic because I don’t really know what I’m doing here.

@Randa_Mouammar, could you please try opening the presentation and Google Chrome?

I did that, downloaded chrome and opened it in that browser and its still not loading the images. it “sees” them though enough that I can hover over the blank spaces and see the outline of the image box, and if I right click it asks if I want to replace image and so it knows thats an image it isn’t showing, but if I try to copy the image and paste, it pastes an empty box again. I can’t figure out what to do. in chrome now it is showing a grey image with a box and a slash through it which tells me the image is completely missing now.
it took me ages to make that presentation. :frowning:

@Randa_Mouammar, the images on our end load but slowly, they take time to load completely.

We have provided you with a 7-day free trial of our Plus license. Could you please use it to try the Prezi Next desktop application and see if the presentation loads well in there?