Monthly Edu Plus subscription

not_planned

Is there anyway to pay per month instead of the whole year? I have a college group assignment that we were looking to use Prezi for and I was looking at leveraging the desktop application (cannot do this without an EDU Plus account). I do not need to have a paid account for a whole year neither does the group of 4 others.

Edu Plus license is only available in a yearly subscription for the time being, I’m afraid.

Hello,

is there a possibility to get a Edu Plus account for a shorter time than a full year?I just need it to make a last presentation at the end of my training

Greetings

Jens

@Jens_Wiesner currently Edu Plus is only available in a yearly subscription format.

you should not be mention 7 euros a month, but 100 euros a year. It would be more honest.

@Yann_Berna, I am sorry if you found it confusing. Please know that at the check out you are given the full amount that includes the VAT as well, if it is applicable.

I was wanting to upgrade my Prezi to the next level to be able to upload a file to use in a presentation for my Capstone. I am an educator and was wondering when I go to upgrade it is $84? I know that the price is for a year; however, I will not use it for a full year. I do not want to pay for a full year when I will be using it for only 1 month. If I do upgrade, will I only be charged $7 for being an educator? I find it difficult to commit to a full year.
Thanks

The discounted EDU Plus subscription is only available in a yearly package for the time being, I’m afraid.

if i pass from my account “edu standart” to “edu plus” do i have to pay for the whole year or only for few months?

@Lorenzo_Mariani, please know that Edu Plus is a yearly subscription with an annual payment.