Moving the overview / moving the background photo

Hello,
I have changed my background photo. However, the top of the photo is cut off. How do I either: move the overview OR move the background photo? Please help! THanks!

Hi, @Anne-Marie_Beck. Could you please send us the link to the presentation so that we could help more efficiently?

In the meantime, what we can recommend is to make sure the background image’s ration is 16:9.

Hi Lana,

I just have to say: Prezi Next is incredibly difficult to use. I loved that about Prezi Classic. It was simple and easy… This is super complicated. (For instance, just changing the color of the spheres in the photo is super complicated and there is no readily available answer on how to do that.) I think that should be some feedback for the program developers.

Here is the link to the presentation: https://prezi.com/view/F7S4N0lXOQie2GK0T5XY/

@Anne-Marie_Beck Thank you for your feedback.

If you are using an image that has an aspect ratio different from 16:9, you can use the Fit background to overview function to make the photo fill the entire presentation screen. I hope this helps.