Multiple links from different levels to the same stack/planet

Is it possible to make a link from multiple locations too link to the same stack or planet? I understand I can make copies of the same stack and or planet and place them around but this is too much to update every time something changes in that stack or planet.

Structure I want to achieve:

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 C1 C2 B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 D1 …

Hello @Tomek_Jasinski, it is not possible to link topics/subtopics within Prezi unfortunately. I apologize for any inconvenience. The workaround as you mentioned is to copy-paste the topic/subtopic or to manually navigate back to them while presenting. If there is anything we can help you with feel free to reach out, we’ll be happy to help.

1 Like

@Sara This is being requested as far back as 2017 , will you ever implement this?

Hello @Tomek_Jasinski, We keep forwarding these requests to our developers, however at this point I do not have any information on the status of this unfortunately.

1 Like

i have a very heavy presentation due to the many sub topyics. Some of these sub topycs are ripetitive in other sub-topycs. Would be possible to link the ripetitive sub topyc instead of copy and paste the sub topyc ? The idea is to create a lighter presentation.
thanks

Hello @Alice_Gallazzi, it is not possible to link topics/subtopics within the presentation unfortunately. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to us, we’ll be happy to help.