Navigating through a presentation in Present

Hi @Geoff_Cleveland, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answer above?

Bart,

You’ve directed @Geoff_Cleveland to a thread where there is no answer or fix. It has been “we are working on it” for over 9 months. They did one update where as long as you don’t edit anything after converting it from classic to present then it will be there, but it is gone as soon as you make an edit.

I’ve detailed the issues and errors for months and given feedback. The most recent response I’ve received on the topic is:

“it’s something that is already being worked on, but right now we’re prioritizing other features and fixes, so I’m not able to provide a precise ETA yet.”

This has been very frustrating and as a backup measure I’ve been converting my Prezis to another platform because at this point I just don’t have faith that this is going to be fixed anytime soon.

Please make this a priority.

Thanks for the reply Sean. It’s unfortunate that Prezi has been a source of frustration for many of us over the past two years. Prezis take a heck of a lot more effort than Google Slides but the the payoff has always been worth it. However, if Prezi cannot provide its paying customers with useable features then I think I will need to look elsewhere for the sake of my students.